Lalaboom My First Toys To Connect
Lalaboom My First Toys To Connect Set: This pack contains 21 pieces (6 x toys, 7 x Beads (14 Pieces) and 1 lacing tool) to promote sensory discoveries and fine motor skill development for children from 10 months to 4 years old.
Lalaboom beads offer children the opportunity to discover and develop their skills step by step. Lalaboom beads can be divided into the following skill steps and can be broken down as follows;
- At 10 months, it’s time for sensory discoveries and the development of visual acuity thanks to the different textures and colours of the pearls, which your child begins to assemble.
- 15 months, your child opens and closes the pearls, and this helps to develop the child’s fine motor skills
- 18 months, the child can mix the pearls together and allowing the creation of many combinations
- 24 months, it’s time to build! Your child can create long links of beads and explore their creativity
- Around 36 months, the child can lace the beads thanks to the flexible lacing cord. This is beneficial because Lacing is a first step toward learning to write!
- Durable Lalaboom pearls promote wise consumption and show the child that a single toy can contain many possibilities. This is because as they grow the discoveries grow with them.
- Lalaboom – Because of their clever design have A BUNCH OF BENEFITS
Lalaboom beads and accessories are inspired by the Montessori method. The Lalaboom beads invite your child to develop new skills because these key skills are essential to their development. Lalaboom beads allow the child to learn at their own pace and help to develop the child’s sensory discoveries and fine motor skills, their visual acuity, dexterity and concentration as well as their hand-eye coordination. In addition to developing the child’s logic and creativity. Lalaboom sets are more than just a toy for a short period of time, they are toys that last through a child’s early years, with endless possibilities of play.
AWARDS AND RECOGNITION
Lalaboom beads have won numerous awards from toy and early childhood professionals across the world and include the Parent‘s Choice Silver Award, the NAPPA 2019 Award as well as French, Swedish, and Australian toy of the year awards!