Lalaboom Beads And Accessories (36 Pieces) – This pack contains 15 educational beads (2 parts to assemble for each, diameter 5 cm), 5 accessories and 1 lacing tool to promote sensory discoveries and fine motor skill development for children from 10 months to 4 years old.
Lalaboom beads offer children the opportunity to discover and develop their skills step by step. Large beads to screw, clip, assemble and lace which allow you to build a multitude of multicolored and varied combinations and shapes.
- At 10 months, it’s time for sensory discoveries and the development of visual acuity thanks to the different textures and colours of the pearls, which your child begins to assemble.
- 15 months, your child opens and closes the pearls involving fine motor skills
- 18 months, the child can mix the pearls together and create many combinations
- 24 months, it's time to build! Your child can create long links of beads and explore their creativity
- Around 36 months, the child can lace the beads thanks to the flexible lacing cord. Lacing is a first step toward learning to write!
Durable Lalaboom pearls promote wise consumption and show the child that a single toy can contain many possibilities that he/she will discover as he grows.
Lalaboom – A BUNCH OF BENEFITS
Inspired by the Montessori method, Lalaboom beads invite your child to develop new skills essential to their development and at their own pace – sensory discoveries; fine motor skills; visual acuity; dexterity; concentration; hand-eye coordination; logic; creativity
Lalaboom – AWARDS AND RECOGNITION
Our beads have been awarded numerous times by toy and early childhood professionals all over the world, notably winning Parent's Choice Silver Award, NAPPA 2019 Award and the French, Sweden, and Australian toy of the year awards!